Flintshire based holiday park operator Darwin Escapes has taken the UK by storm this year, scooping a total of 12 travel industry awards for its parks around the country.
The North Wales company was delighted to receive the awards at the prestigious annual Hoseasons 2018 Awards, held recently at The Celtic Manor in South Wales.
Darwin Escapes operates 22 holiday parks throughout the UK offering a variety of holiday styles including secluded boutique lodge retreats, luxury lodge resorts with state-of-the-art leisure facilities and family-oriented traditional holiday parks.
Overall, the award-winning company took home 12 awards, with 5 being Diamond Award Winners – for the locations that top their category – and another 7 locations which won Diamond Awards.
The Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park, situated a stone’s throw from the sand dunes of Talacre on the North Wales coast, won an award for being a Diamond Location.
For the second year running, Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat (shown above) also won Best Large Park in Britain as well as a Diamond Award.
The Darwin Escapes Diamond Award Winners were:
- Beach Cove Coastal Retreat – Best Relax & Explore in Dorset, Devon & Somerset Small Parks
- Sandymouth Holiday Resort – Best Relax & Explore in Cornwall Big Parks
- Bath Mill Lodge Retreat – Best Lodge Escape in Dorset, Devon & Somerset
- Canterbury Reach Lodge Retreat – Best Lodge Escape in South of England
- Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat – Best Lodge Escape in North of England and Best Large Park in Britain
Darwin Escapes’ award winning Diamond Award Locations were:
- Wareham Forest Lodge Retreat, Dorset
- Hawkchurch Resort & Spa, Devon
- Woodside Bay Lodge Retreat, Isle of Wight
- Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park, North Wales
- Thanet Well Lodge Retreat, Lake District
- Piran Meadows Resort & Spa, Cornwall
- Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa, Somerset
Lindsey Esse, Group Managing Director of Darwin Escapes, said:
“This was a hugely successful night for Darwin Escapes and great news not only for our Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park, but our other Resorts around the country.
“The annual Hoseasons Awards are the most anticipated of the year for British holiday companies and we are delighted to win 12 awards.
“As a company, we are dedicated to giving our holiday owners and holidaymakers the best possible customer experience. Our dedicated team work so hard to keep the parks looking beautiful and running smoothly so our guests can sit back and enjoy their holiday.
“We are setting new standards for the UK holiday park industry by creating brand new parks in stunning handpicked locations which provide holiday makers and holiday home owners with accommodation and facilities to rival 5 star hotels.”