Moneypenny, the Wrexham-based leading outsourced communications company, is holding a virtual recruitment event on Friday 23 April, for anyone interested in joining the company as demand for its services increases. The company has a number of exciting new full and part-time roles available, with lots of staff benefits to take advantage of, so this is the perfect opportunity to explore job opportunities with the company.
The event will run between 11.00 and 15.00 with sessions repeated every hour, so anyone interested in a new challenge can join in at a time to suit them and simply need to click here to register: https://hopin.com/events/virtual-open-day-7558bf4a-de73-4096-8624-4f19ff43f7e0
Participants will be able to see inside the company’s award-winning offices, hear from the Working Life team, and chat to other Moneypennies about their experience.
- ‘Welcome’ from Operations Manager, Carrie Pickett – 10 minutes
- Tour the award-winning building – see where you could work, and take a sneak peek at the pub, gym and treehouse! – 10 minutes
- Meet Team Manager, Leanne Teburi, and learn all about the day-to-day duties, team structures and Moneypenny clients – 5 minutes
- Listen to Carrie explaining the Moneypenny training programme – 10 minutes
- Take part in an interactive Q&A with Moneypenny PA, Haf Gardner, to ask any questions – 10 minutes
- ‘Mingle’ with the friendly bunch of Moneypennies 10 minutes