Further covid-19 funding is now available for the hospitality, tourism and leisure sector.
Denbighshire County Council will help administer the Welsh Government funds for businesses impacted during Alert Level 2 restrictions.
Businesses with a turnover greater than £85,000 can apply through the Welsh Government’s Business Wales platform while those with a turnover less than £85,000 can apply through the Council.
Eligible businesses include:
- Nightclubs, late entertainment venues and ice skating rinks
- Events and conference venues
- Business unable to open indoors between May 1 and May 17 and who experienced a drop in turnover
- Hospitality trading under Alert Level 2 conditions from May 17 to June 30
- Supply chain and related business with material impact on turnover
Cllr Hugh Evans OBE, Leader of Denbighshire County Council, said: “We are again encouraging businesses to apply for the funding being made available by Welsh Government.
“It is vital businesses in the county apply for this funding to ensure they are getting all the support that is available to them which helps protect jobs and the economy in Denbighshire.”
To find out if you are eligible and to apply visit www.denbighshire.gov.uk/en/coronavirus/erf-business-support.aspx