EWLOE based Redrow has scooped nine prestigious awards in the 2020 UK Property Awards.
They include six prizes across the country for the quality of Redrow’s show home interior design, as well as recognition for a regional development, an individual property and the homebuilder’s consumer website, redrow.co.uk.
The annual awards celebrate the very best of the UK property industry and are part of the world renowned International Property Awards.
All nine entries submitted by Redrow have been chosen as UK award winners and the company will find out in a virtual ceremony on December 11 whether any of them have been upgraded to the higher accolade of 5-star status.
The very best 5-star winners then go on to compete against the best property professionals across the European region.
Redrow’s 2020 award winners are:
• Residential Interior Show Home for the South East: The Henley at The Lawns, Kennington, Oxfordshire
• Residential Interior Show Home for West Midlands: The Harrogate at Houlton, Rugby, Warwickshire.
• Residential Interior Show Home for South West: The Sunningdale at Woodborough Grange, Winscombe, Somerset
• Residential Interior Show Home for North West: The Highgrove at Allerton Gardens, Liverpool, Merseyside
• Residential Interior Show Home for Wales: The Amberley at Great Milton Park, Cot Hill, Newport
• Residential Interior Apartment for South East: The Sandham at Osborne Gate, Bracknell, Berkshire
• Residential Development for Cheshire: Taylor’s Chase, Great Sankey, Warrington
• Residential Property for Merseyside: The Heyworth at Regency Manor, West Derby, Liverpool
• Developer Website for the UK: www.redrow.uk
Matt Grayson, Redrow’s group customer & marketing director, said: “To have all nine of our entries judged as award winners is a great achievement and we are very much looking forward to finding out on December 11 if any of our entries have progressed to the next stage.
“Six regional awards for the quality of our show homes across England and wales is particularly pleasing as we invest significant sums in creating these very important ‘shop windows’ for our developments. They create a wonderful first impression, help people to envisage life in a Redrow home and also highlight the vast array of specification choices and optional upgrades we offer to customers to personalise their homes.”
The UK Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of over 80 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability. The judging panel is chaired by Lord Caithness, Lord Best and Lord Waverley, members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament.
The Awards are in their 27th year and cover over 45 different residential and commercial categories. Regional heats are staged for Arabia, Europe, Africa, Canada, Central & South America, the Caribbean, USA, UK and Asia Pacific. The top winners in each region will automatically be entered in to the overall international awards, culminating in announcements of the International and World’s Best winners at the end of the process.
Caption: Some of Redrow’s award winning show homes.